- Visit one of the most important places of worship and prayer in the UK
- Enjoy a family-friendly multimedia guide and free guided tours throughout the day – no need to book, just register when you arrive!
- Head down the crypt to see the ancient tombs, and explore the dome for sensational views of the city
Visit this London landmark, designed by Sir Christopher Wren, and experience the soaring architecture and breathtaking atmosphere. Explore the Whispering Gallery, check out the underground Crypt, and head up to the Golden Gallery, 111 meters above London for some amazing views!
There's plenty to fascinate everyone at St Paul's. The World War One Altar Frontal was embroidered by WWI veterans as part of their recovery. Visit the Whispering Gallery at the base of the dome and whisper a sweet nothing into the wall which, thanks to a quirk of construction, can be heard on the other side.The crypt holds the tombs of Lord Horatio Nelson, the 1st Duke of Wellington and Sir Christopher Wren himself.
Through all the builds and rebuilds, there's been a religious building on this spot for over 1,400 years (!) After the Great Fire of London in 1666, Sir Christopher Wren was tasked with creating something truly iconic to span the ages. His peerless creation has stood watch over the city ever since its completion in 1710.
- Access to the Cathedral
Please pass the security check at the entrance of the Cathedral, compulsory for all visitors, then go to one of the desks for voucher holders to exchange your smartphone voucher for a ticket.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: St Paul's + 2-minute walk; Mansion House + 5-minute walk; Blackfriars + 5-minute walk; or Bank Station + 7-minute walk
- Bus: Lines 4, 8, 11, 15, 17, 23, 25, 26, 56, 76, 100, 172, 242, or 521
- Photography is not permitted inside the Cathedral
- The café, restaurant, and shop close at 17:00