- Enjoy an extra-special nighttime tour of London's countless highlights, and see its famous landmarks like never before
- Relax aboard a custom-designed bus, with comfy seating, special lighting, and an open top deck – perfect for soaking in those panoramic views!
- Learn all about Britain's capital city with a live guide or an audio guide in different languages, packed with history, fun facts, and trivia
Get ready to see the Big Smoke in a totally new light – moonlight. As you zip around its major sights and tourist destinations, you'll see the capital transform from a bustling hub of trade and commerce into a twinkling nighttime playground. It's the perfect way to end a jam-packed day in London, or the perfect start of a night to remember!
From the Tower of London to St Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben, London is overflowing with iconic sights. Sure, you could see them the ordinary daylit way – but why not take in the delights of Britain's premier city by night?
Your bright yellow tour bus is custom-equipped to make your night extra special, with luxury seating, cool neon lighting, and an open top deck for panoramic views of the countless unmissable sights.
And that's not all - your live guide is always on hand to keep you entertained, with fun facts and trivia about everything you'll see. So whether it's your first time in the city or you've lived there for years, there's plenty to surprise and delight on this nighttime adventure.
What you will see: Houses of Parliament | The London Eye | Tower Bridge | Big Ben | Trafalgar Square | Westminster Abbey | St Paul's Cathedral | Tower of London | and much more.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the bus
- Departure is between Green Park underground station and The Ritz London, on Piccadilly. Please make sure to be on time for your chosen timeslot!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Departure Point
- Metro: Victoria, Piccadilly or Jubilee Lines to Green Park Station
- The bus departs between Green Park metro station and The Ritz