Tickets for Royal Albert Hall: Guided Visit
A journey through history, architecture, and legendary performers
- Visit one of London's most historical and loved buildings, opened by Queen Victoria in 1871
- See the gallery and the Royal Box, get the gossip on former performers, learn about the Royal's relationship with the Royal Albert Hall, and admire the stunning architecture
- Each tour is a unique experience - if you're lucky you might see artists rehearsing for an evening performance
Listed in The Global Dispatch’s Top 7 Attractions in London, 2017, the Royal Albert Hall is a London staple, opened by Queen Victoria in 1871! Step inside this grand auditorium with a guide, see the Queen's private box, and hear amazing stories and historical facts!
Almost 400 shows are performed at the Royal Albert Hall each year, from classical, rock and pop concerts, to ballet, opera and film screenings with a live orchestra. Everyone who's anyone has graced its hallowed stage, from Michael Crawford to Elton John, Led Zeppelin to Paul McCartney and Sting!
Your London guide will take you on one of the best visits in the city. If you're lucky you might catch an artist rehearsing for their evening performance!
Visit the Queen's private suites and other rooms that aren't often open to the public. You'll be blown away by the stories and insider gossip, the Hall's amazing history and of course, its stunning architecture.
This is a proper London must!
- Guided visit of the Royal Albert Hall
- Food and drinks (10% discount offered at the Café Bar and the Verdi Italian kitchen to ticket holders)
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk and join the next available tour group.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Underground or bus to South Kensington or High Street Kensington + a 10-minute walk.
- Apr-Oct: 09:30-16:30
- Nov-Mar: 10:00-16:00
- September: 17, 18, 20-22, 25-27, 29 (14:00); 30 (12:30)
- October: 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 20, 30 (14:00); 6, 8, 29 (13:00); 26, 31 (13:30); 11, 12 (15:00); 21 (12:30); 1, 22, 23 (12:00)
- November: 2, 3, 8, 20, 22, 26, 27, 28 (14:00); 18, 19 (13:00); 4 (12:30); 5 (15:00); 12 (12:00)
- December: 2-4, 7, 8, 10-12 (14:00); 6, 18 (13:30); 9 (11:30); 19-22 & 24 (12:30); 29, 30 (12:00)
- Opening hours may change, please check the venue website
Wouldn't have missed the experience.