- Visit one of London's most historical and loved buildings, opened by Queen Victoria in 1871
- See the gallery and the Royal Box, get the gossip on former performers, learn about the Royal's relationship with the Royal Albert Hall, and admire the stunning architecture
- Each tour is a unique experience - if you're lucky you might see artists rehearsing for an evening performance
Listed in The Global Dispatch’s Top 7 Attractions in London, 2017, the Royal Albert Hall is a London staple, opened by Queen Victoria in 1871! Step inside this grand auditorium with a guide, see the Queen's private box, and hear amazing stories and historical facts!
Almost 400 shows are performed at the Royal Albert Hall each year, from classical, rock and pop concerts, to ballet, opera and film screenings with a live orchestra. Everyone who's anyone has graced its hallowed stage, from Michael Crawford to Elton John, Led Zeppelin to Paul McCartney and Sting!
Your London guide will take you on one of the best visits in the city. If you're lucky you might catch an artist rehearsing for their evening performance!
Visit the Queen's private suites and other rooms that aren't often open to the public. You'll be blown away by the stories and insider gossip, the Hall's amazing history and of course, its stunning architecture.
This is a proper London must!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Underground or bus to South Kensington or High Street Kensington + a 10-minute walk.
- Apr-Oct: 09:30-16:30
- Nov-Mar: 10:00-16:00
- September: 17, 18, 20-22, 25-27, 29 (14:00); 30 (12:30)
- October: 2, 4, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 20, 30 (14:00); 6, 8, 29 (13:00); 26, 31 (13:30); 11, 12 (15:00); 21 (12:30); 1, 22, 23 (12:00)
- November: 2, 3, 8, 20, 22, 26, 27, 28 (14:00); 18, 19 (13:00); 4 (12:30); 5 (15:00); 12 (12:00)
- December: 2-4, 7, 8, 10-12 (14:00); 6, 18 (13:30); 9 (11:30); 19-22 & 24 (12:30); 29, 30 (12:00)
- Opening hours may change, please check the venue website
The tour guide was very welcoming and helpful . We were given time and space to enjoy the visit and lots of information without the overload.
Our tickets were at the Hall on our arrival with the tour guide so no waiting around, delays etc.
Enjoy the Albert Hall in all its glory , thanks to all involved , party on London !