- Visit the Director's Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players' Tunnel, Pitchside, and more with a fully interactive touchscreen audio guide
- See stats, highlights and never-before-seen footage on your audio guide device, and lose yourself in amazing exhibits, like Jens Lehmann's Invincibles gloves
- Visit two video theatres and 20 major displays for highlights from Arsenal's formation in 1886 to the present day
If the red and white of Arsenal is running through your veins, take yourself to a Gunner's paradise with a tour of the Emirates Stadium. Take your place in the changing room, stride proudly down the tunnel, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans (or a tense stand-off with Roy Keane!).
A fully-interactive touchscreen audio guide will immerse you in an Arsenal adventure through exciting areas, like the Director's Box, the Home and Away Changing Rooms, Players' Tunnel, Pitchside and more.
Along the way, use the audio guide's Shirt Cam and Tour Cam features and find out player stats, iconic highlights, and never-before-seen footage. It's the ultimate fan experience!
You can also dive into the club's history at the stadium's museum, and see the shiny trophy cabinets filled with all the silverware won over the years.
Check out the goalkeeper's gloves worn by Jens Lehmann for every league match of the unbeaten Invincibles season in 2003-04. Ogle Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89 and salute Charlie George's FA Cup Final shirt from 1971.
This Emirates Stadium Tour will leave all Gunner's fans giddy with pride.
- Entrance to Emirates Stadium, including the changing room, players' tunnel, pitchside, and media center
- Entrance to Emirates Museum
- Audio guide: interactive touchscreen handsets with large viewing screens, available in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, or Japanese
- Tour certificate
- Live guide
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.