Tickets for Cutty Sark
Once a tea clipper, this is now an award-winning visitor attraction in Greenwich
- Learn about life on board this historic sailing ship and national icon in London's charming Greenwich
- Take your turn at the wheel and get great Thames views from the deck. Ahoy!
- Go beneath the hull and admire the elegant designs of this ship, built for the China tea trade
All aboard Cutty Sark! You won't be sailing anywhere, but you will find out what life was like on board the world’s last surviving tea clipper. Stand on the deck, get amazing Thames views, and see this incredible ship from underneath her beautiful hull.
She was the fastest ship of her time and she's now an award-winning visitor attraction in London's leafy Greenwich. Cutty Sark is the world’s only remaining tea clipper, built in Britain for the China tea trade and first sent off to sea in 1869.
Step on board and learn about her record-breaking passages around the world. You'll be surrounded by memorabilia from her voyages as you walk around her impressive original interior - and even walk around underneath.
Don't forget to take a photo as you stand at the wheel - your days as a seafaring Victorian should be captured for all to see!
- Entrance to Cutty Sark
Present your smartphone voucher at the admission desk to get in.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Light Rail to Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich (Oyster: Zone 2)
- Riverboat to Greenwich Pier
- Train to Greenwich or Maze Hill