- Avoid the crowds and get the best views of the iconic Changing of the Guard
- Engage in British history and learn fun facts on the Changing of the Guard's time-honoured significance
- Follow along with fun commentary from St James's Park to Buckingham Palace with your own personal headset
Leave all the other tourists struggling for views through the crowds outside Buckingham Palace. This exclusive tour takes you to the best locations for viewing the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony, and gives you a fascinating insight into this famous British spectacle.
You'll be with your guide and group, learning the facts behind this London tradition, while you watch the entire Changing of the Guard from beginning to end. Better still, you'll witness all the action from the best, most photo-worthy viewpoints.
Soak up invaluable insights about the ceremony, which has been happening since the 15th century! Why don't the soldiers smile? Why do they wear red, and what is with those fuzzy black bearskin hats?
Check out some snappy footwork and take as many photos as you like, as the Queen's Foot Guards or Horse Guards march to Buckingham Palace.
With your own personal headset, you can easily follow along with the fun commentary.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point
- City Wonders guides will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets and holding a sign with the tour name
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Departure time: 10:30
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket