- Get to the Crown Jewels before the crowds in the Tower of London and see magnificent orbs, swords, rings, crowns, and scepters
- Learn some royal history from your Beefeater guide and watch the Changing of the Guard from a special vantage point
- Cruise up the Thames on a relaxing river shuttle and see Buckingham Palace, its famous royal balcony and more
Looking for a special VIP tour of London? You've found it. See the Changing of the Guard, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and more, as well as taking a cool cruise up the Thames. The best way to see a lot of London in just one morning!
You might get goosebumps hearing about the former prison and execution site of not one, not two, but three Queens of England at the Tower of London - perhaps unsurprisingly rumoured to be haunted. You'll be one of the first to step inside, so there will be no annoying crowds or elbows as you get up close to the crown jewels!
Find out what treasures have been kept here for 600 years. What's the story behind those sparkling orbs and swords, and which special events have meant they've left those glass cases?
On a relaxing river shuttle up the Thames, you'll see the Houses of Parliament and more on the way to watch the Changing of the Guard at either Buckingham Palace or the Horse Guards Parade. You'll have a great spot to watch the royal action and learn the significance of this important cultural event.
Your tour will end at Buckingham Palace, home to Her Royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. Snap a photo of the famous balcony, where the royal family appears during major events. We dare you not to practice your royal wave!
This tour is the best way to spend a morning in London – it's educational and a whole lot of fun.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the Tower of London ticket office (2 Tower Hill)
- Your City Wonders guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket and holding a sign with the tour name
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure. Departure is at 08:15
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Private Audience with Beefeater & Tower of London Tour
See the Crown Jewels up close before the crowds with a personal Beefeater guide