- Cruise along the Mersey River and take in the city of Liverpool from the water - hop on and off whenever you like, exploring along the way
- Take the sightseeing to the streets, with a Hop-on Hop-off bus that will give a guided tour of Liverpool's cultural hub
- Climb the 108 stairs to the top of Liverpool Cathedral and get a view of the city like no other
If you want to squeeze the most out of your stay in The Pool of Life, Do The Treble! This triple-header ticket gives you access to the Liverpool City Explorer Sightseeing Tour, The Mersey Sightseeing Experience, and Liverpool Cathedral.
Drink in Liverpool's most iconic sights aboard the world-famous Mersey Ferry. This 50-minute River Explorer Cruise will glide you through the best views along the riverside with expert commentary throughout.
See the famous U-Boat docked on the banks of the river, twist and shout as you pass The Beatles Story, and hop-off at any point to explore.
The City Explorer Sightseeing Tour bus will take things back to the streets, chauffeuring you around the city past all the highlights and all its best-kept secrets.
What better way to top off your day than with a tour of the Liverpool Cathedral tower?
See the world’s highest and heaviest bells, and soak up views over the Mersey that'll make your jaw drop 500 feet back to sea level!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Mersey Ferries Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal. Here you will also be given your ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off Bus, Liverpool Cathedral and U-boat Story.
- Cruises are departing hourly. Mon-Fri: last boat at 16:00, Sat & Sun: at 18:00
- You can do 1 loop only, but you can get off at any of the 3 terminals and hop back on
- Mon-Fri: Buses every 15 min from 10:00 - 15:00, then every 30 min until 16:30, Sat & Sun: every 15 minutes from each stop
- The bus tour ticket is valid for 24 hours after the first use
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Pier Head: Cruises are departing hourly. Mon-Fri: last boat at 16:00, Sat & Sun: at 18:00
- Seacombe: Boats depart at 20 minutes past the hour
- Woodside: Boats depart at 30 minutes past the hour
- You can get off and on at any terminal
- To the Cathedral: 30-minute walk from most central Liverpool locations including Lime Street and Central railway stations and main bus terminals. Buses 82 & 86 stop nearby, or take the Hop-on Hop-off City Tour to the Cathedral
- To the Ferry: Using Merseyrail's underground rail service, alight at James Street Station. Pier Head Ferry Terminal is a 5-minute walk from James Street
Mersey Ferry Cruise & Spaceport & U-boat Story
Cruise Liverpool's River Mersey and then venture into space at Spaceport