- Mobile entrance means no printing of ticket or fussing around. Just show the voucher on your mobile and the Keukenhof is yours to explore
- Enjoy 32 beautifully landscaped hectares of more than 800 varieties of multi-colored tulip. And not just tulips: other varieties like gerberas, daffodils and roses are in bloom here too!
- This year's theme is Romance in Flowers and love is in the air throughout the park, with specially themed displays, mosaics and shows
When you see the Keukenhof's fields of more than seven million tulips spread out over 32 hectares, you'll understand two things: tulips really are beautiful. And two: the Dutch sure do love them! A visit here is a rare opportunity too: it’s only open six weeks a year. 2018 open dates are 22 March - 13 May. Don't miss the chance to feast your eyes on all these tulips!
The tulip is to the Netherlands as the Taj Mahal is to India, or the Eiffel Tower is to France: a symbol of the country known around the world. But while you can see the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal year round, you can only see these tulips in the spring.
These skip the line tickets will get you right into this exquisite flowerfest. And, as you wander the colorful gardens and pavilions, you'll also learn the story of the Dutch love affair with this perennial bulb; it rose (tuliped?) to prominence during the Dutch Golden Age of the 1600s.
This year's theme is Romance in Flowers – which is extra-fitting, as the historic park was originally designed in the Romantic period. Now you can really 'say it with flowers', and feel the romance throughout the flower shows, two gardens, and the flower mosaic.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Keukenhof
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the turnstiles at the entrance
- Ticket valid 22 March - 13 May
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- By car: Keukenhof is located between Amsterdam and The Hague and is easily accessible via motorways A4 (exit Nieuw-Vennep) and A44 (exit 3, Lisse). 'Keukenhof' is well sign-posted after the exit. Make sure to add the parking add-on when purchasing your tickets
- Bus: From Amsterdam's city center, take the bus 397 to the airport and switch to the Keukenhof Express 858 (which departs from Arrivals 4, near Starbucks)
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.