- Mobile entrance means no printing of ticket or fussing around. Just show the voucher on your mobile and the Keukenhof is yours to explore
- Enjoy 32 beautifully landscaped hectares of more than 800 varieties of multi-colored tulip. And not just tulips: other varieties like gerberas, daffodils and roses are in bloom here too!
- This year's theme is Dutch Design - see how designers from this small country have made a big impact on everything from fashion to furniture
When you see the Keukenhof's fields of more than seven million tulips spread out over 32 hectares, you'll understand two things: tulips really are beautiful. And two: the Dutch sure do love them! A visit here is a rare opportunity too: it’s only open seven weeks a year. 2017 open dates are 23 March - 21 May. Don't sleep on your chance to feast your eyes on all these tulips!
The tulip is to the Netherlands as the Taj Mahal is to India, or the Eiffel Tower is to France: a symbol of the country known around the world. But while you can see the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal year round, you can only see these tulips in the spring. For 2017, the Keukenhof is open just from 23 March until 21 May.
These skip the line tickets will get you right into this exquisite flowerfest. And, as you wander the colorful gardens and pavilions, you'll also learn the story of the Dutch love affair with this perennial bulb; it rose (tuliped?) to prominence during the Dutch Golden Age of the 1600s.
This year's theme is 'Dutch Design'. Dutch design has worldwide influence in fashion, architecture, graphic arts and furniture. The outsized influence of this small country is the inspiration for the flower shows, two gardens, and the flower mosaic.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
Valid from 23 March - 21 May
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Keukenhof
- By car: Keukenhof is located between Amsterdam and The Hague and is easily accessible via motorways A4 (exit Nieuw-Vennep) and A44 (exit 3, Lisse). Keukenhof is well sign-posted after the exit
- By public transport: from Amsterdam center, bus 197 and Keukenhof Express 858
From 23 March - 21 May: 08:00 - 19:30.
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.