- Enjoy amazing 360° views of Lisbon and its beautiful harbor
- Get up close to the sculpture Glory Crowning Genius and Valour by Célestin Anatole Calmels
- See the official symbol of Lisbon's strength, achievements, and resilience following the 1755 earthquake and tsunami
Built after the Great Lisbon Earthquake of 1755, the Rua Augusta Arch was an effort to symbolize the birth of a new city. Climb to the top, see the sculptures by Célestin Anatole Calmels and soak up incredible 360° views of the harbor and beyond.
There are endless viewpoints you can stand at to admire Lisbon from a different angle, but only one is in a historic monument with a view over that glittering harbor.
The sign at the top means “The Virtues of the Greatest” in Latin, because this arch stands for the strength, achievements, and resilience of Portuguese citizens in general.
Show your smartphone ticket in the shop at the bottom of the Arch on Rua Augusta.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Metro: Line L (blue line), get off at Terreiro do Paço