Tickets for Villa Cavrois: Fast Track
Visit the renovated Art Deco home of a privileged French family
- Visit the most emblematic achievement of architect Mallet-Stevens, a villa designed between 1929 and 1932
- See the amazing restoration work which was necessary after damage in the war
- Get fast track entrance and see where Paul Cavrois, a textile industrialist from the Nord department, lived with his family
Get fast track entrance to Villa Cavrois - the highest achievement of architect Robert Mallet-Stevens. Fine craftsmanship, modernist ideals and luxurious tastes make this 1930s Art Deco masterpiece a fascinating spot to visit.
Known as the most important work in architect Robert Mallet-Stevens' career, Villa Cavrois was designed between 1929 and 1932 for textile industrialist Paul Cavrois.
The house was occupied by German troops in the early 1940s. And by the end of the war, it was nearly wrecked. Thankfully it's been refurbished to its original state by a team of craftsmen.
Get fast track access and soak up the opulence of this incredible monument.
- Entrance to Villa Cavrois
Show your smartphone ticket in the ticket holders' line at the main entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Tram: Any tram to Villa Cavrois stop + a 10-minute walk.
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Closed on Mondays
- Last admission 45 minutes before closing
Simple à utiliser