Tickets for AquaZoo Friesland
Meet otters, seals, penguins and more in the north of the Netherlands
- Take the whole family for some fun and animal-based education in Leeuwarden
- Feed the animals with special food from park vending machines
- See the scary-looking Nile crocodiles, and walk on a beach with penguins
Meet the playful seals, walk on a beach with the penguins and look otters in the eyes at AquaZoo Friesland! This aqua-tastic park makes for the perfect family day out in Leeuwarden.
AquaZoo has recently opened its doors to two male giant otters from an animal park in Denmark. So if Danish otters are your thing, hurry on over and say hi!
You'll also get to spot waddling penguins on a beach, see Nile crocodiles and meet loads more aquatic and land animals. One tiny highlight is the agoutis. These furry cuties gather nuts and seeds from different plants and bury them to eat later. Genius!
AquaZoo Friesland is the perfect place for families to get up close to animals, and enjoy a day along Friesland's breezy waterways.
- Entrance to the zoo
- Parking (if selected)
- Food and drinks
- Animal food
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Penguin feeding: Monday - Friday at 11:30 & 13:30, weekends & holidays at 13:30
- Seal Safari: Monday - Friday at 12:45, weekends & holidays at 12:45 & 15:45
- Sea Lion Spectacle: Monday - Friday at 15:45, weekends & holidays at 11:30 & 14:30
- Piranha feeding: Monday - Sunday at 14:30