- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel, and travel in an air-conditioned van and see the amazing scenery in comfort
- Tour the Death Valley highlights with a guide and see Badwater Salt Flats, Dante’s View, Artist’s Palette, Devil’s Golf Course and more
- Enjoy lunch in a scenic spot, and get plenty of great photo ops to remember your trip to Death Valley!
Ready for your "I'm dead in Death Valley" photographs? Join a guide for an excursion from Vegas to Death Valley and see some of the planet's most beautiful scenery. Learn about unique plant forms and wildlife, see the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere and stop at the best photo spots!
Join a guide and walk through some of the earth's most incredible landscapes, learning the local history as you go. Stop for a photo op at the famous Death Valley welcome sign and see the place that boasts the highest temperature ever recorded on earth!
Take in the sandy sights from Dante’s View, 5,476 ft (1.6km) above the desert floor and find out about the unique plant forms and wildlife. See the Badwater Salt Flats, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere, and be wowed by the dramatic colors of Artist’s Palette.
It's a full day of 'wow' moments, some of which are 282 ft below sea level, and for the hungry hikers - lunch is included.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all Las Vegas hotels within 3 miles of the Strip
- Entry to Death Valley National Park
- Sandwich lunch (vegetarian options available)
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Small group size (max. 14)
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pickup location.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Death Valley doesn't sound very inviting, but this tour is an absolute blast!