- Get to know 400 animals spanning across 100 species, from fish to mammals, reptiles, insects, and birds
- Learn how you can play your part in protecting the future of endangered animals through animal welfare efforts
- Ride a host of fun roller coasters and rides, take a jungle safari, or mingle with creepy crawlies in the dungeon
Put on your explorer outfits and head to the Jungle Park to surround yourself with exotic animals, arthropods, birds, reptiles, and more. It's an educational excursion into the animal kingdom, right outside Istanbul. Grab a map at the entrance and follow the route through the park to be the hero of your own adventure. There are even prizes up for grabs!
There are some 400 animals spanning over 100 species housed at Jungle Park, which is cleverly secreted away on the ground floor of Isfanbul Shopping Center. Some of them are verging on extinction, so you'll be able to witness some rare and wonderful creatures.
Inside, you can ride on two roller coasters – one's for the little ones, while the other is a real head-spinner with inversions. It's exhilarating, and you'll also get incredible views of the surrounding area.
With many rides, a massive shopping mall, a jungle safari, and a dungeon that's crawling with snakes, spiders, and other creepy critters, it's a full day of fun for the whole family. And with conservation a hot topic, everyone can come together in appreciating nature and finding new ways to help to resolve some of the issues that pose a threat to the planet's wildlife.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket booth located on the ground floor of Isfanbul shopping mall.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Take the free shuttle bus from Taksim square to the park. It'll save you time and parking fees!