- Enjoy a 2.5 hour scenic boat ride along the Bosphorus Strait to see both the Asian and European sides of Istanbul
- Visit Küçüksu Palace, built in the 19th century as a hunting lodge for the Ottoman sultans
- See historic monuments like Galata Tower, Dolmabahçe Palace, Çırağan Palace, the Ortaköy Mosque, and the fortress of Rumelihisarı
You'll be in two continents at once, but you'll do it all in comfort on this 2.5 hour boat cruise along the Bosphorus. See the European and Asian sides of Istanbul, visit an Ottoman palace, and get snap-happy with top Istanbul landmarks.
There are zero things to concern yourself with on this trip. Simply make your way to the Eminonu Pier, where you'll board your boat for a scenic cruise along the Bosphorus Strait.
Get the history of the 19th-century Küçüksu Palace hunting lodge as you pass. It's got the wow factor now, but imagine it back in the time of the Ottoman Empire when the sultan, on his country excursions, would hunt for game in the surrounding woodlands.
Sail past historic monuments like Galata Tower and the Dolmabahçe Palace, and witness the Bosphorus Bridge, connecting Asia to Europe. Then follow the Asian coast back and catch a look at the towering medieval Anatolian Fortress, and Turkey's oldest military school.
A great way to get a new perspective on both sides of this buzzing city.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point, in front of the Marmara Hotel on Taksim Square
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket