- Get carted around the jaw-dropping beauty of the Scottish Highlands on a guided tour of Loch Ness
- Visit scenic monster-hunting locales along the shores of Loch Ness, like Drumnadrochit, Invermoriston, and Fort Augustus
- A friendly local guide will fill you in on the area's amazing history as you explore
Get whisked around the misty hillsides and airy glens of the Highlands on a guided monster-hunting expedition of epic proportions. A friendly English-speaking guide will regale you with tales of monster sightings, old myths, and local history.
Hop aboard a comfy air-conditioned coach and make for the wilds of Scotland with a charming local guide. You'll follow the Caledonian Canal all the way to its source at the mouth of Loch Ness. Nessie might not make an appearance, but at least the scenery is breathtaking!
Arriving at the famous Loch Ness, you can choose what you'd like to do next. Either put your feet up and soak in the splendour of Loch Ness waiting for its fabled beast to show up, or ramble on over to the magnificent Urquhart Castle, where you can follow the footsteps of ancient raiders.
Your guide will fill you in on all of the area's incredible history as you explore, take photographs, or wave a stick around shouting "Freedom!" in your best Braveheart impression.
Show your smartphone ticket at the Inverness Bus station, Stance 7.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket