Tickets for Go Oahu Card
Make Oahu your oyster with 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7-day access to Polynesian attractions
- Choose a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day card, and use your card over a 2-week period
- The 3, 5, and 7-Day card includes one Premium Attraction
- Attractions include Polynesian Cultural Center, Makani Catamaran Sail, Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Garden Tour at Kualoa Ranch, Hanauma Bay Snorkeling and more
Explore Oahu at your own pace with a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day card - yours to use over a 2 week period. Choose one premium attraction on a 3, 5, and 7-Day card. Options include Dolphin Encounter at Sea Life Park, Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran, and even a Private Oahu Surf Lesson!
Your Go Oahu Card lets you see the best of the Central Pacific region and create your own itinerary. Choose a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7-day card, and take up to 2 weeks to enter the attractions of your choice.
Choose one premium attraction on a 3, 5, and 7-Day card. Will you opt for a Dolphin Encounter at Sea Life Park? Maybe you'll brush up on some local history at the Polynesian Cultural Center, or ride the waves with a Private Oahu Surf Lesson!
Other main attractions include snorkeling, a Jungle Tour at Kualoa Ranch, a Makapu'u Lighthouse Hike for some ocean views, lighthouse viewing and whale-watching, and the Honolulu Museum of Art. Just choose your faves for the ultimate happiness in Hawaii.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-day access to the included attractions
- 3, 4 or 5-Day Card: one of the Premium Attractions of your choice
- Show your Oahu Card on your smartphone at the venues you wish to visit
- Your Go Oahu Card will be activated the first time you use it
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Polynesian Cultural Center; Makani Catamaran Sail; Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Garden Tour at Kualoa Ranch; Hanauma Bay Snorkel; Wet 'n Wild; USS Bowfin Submarine at Pearl Harbor; Battleship Missouri; USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour; All of Oahu in 1 Day; PH Historic City Tour; Makapu'u Lighthouse Hike; Rainforest, Waterfalls and Movie Sites Hike; Diamond Head Hike; Sea Life Park; Waimea Valley; Iolani Palace; Byodo-In Temple; Pacific Aviation Museum at PH; Jungle Tour at Kualoa Ranch; Hawaiian Style Rentals; Beach Gear-Pick One; Bishop Museum; Secret Island Beach at Kualoa Ranch; Queen Emma Summer Palace; Honolulu Museum of Art, Lyon Arboretum
Ka Moana Luau + transportation and entry to Sea Life Park; Dolphin Encounter at Sea Life Park; Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran; Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling with turtles; Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson by Sea & Board Sports Hawaii; Alii Luau + entry to Polynesian Cultural Center