- Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5-day card, and use your card over a 2-week period
- The 3, 4, and 5-day card includes one Premium Attraction
- Attractions include Polynesian Cultural Center, Makani Catamaran Sail, Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Garden Tour at Kualoa Ranch, Hanauma Bay Snorkeling and more
Explore Oahu at your own pace with a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5-day card - yours to use over a 2 week period. Choose one premium attraction on a 3, 4, and 5-day card. Options include Dolphin Encounter at Sea Life Park, Sunset Dinner Sail on Makani Catamaran, and even a Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson!
Your Go Oahu Card lets you see the best of the Central Pacific region and create your own itinerary. Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5-day card, and take up to 2 weeks to enter the attractions of your choice.
Choose one premium attraction on a 3, 4, and 5-day card. Will you opt for a Dolphin Encounter at Sea Life Park? Maybe you'll brush up on some local history at the Polynesian Cultural Center, or ride the waves with a Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson!
Other main attractions include snorkeling, a Jungle Tour at Kualoa Ranch, a Makapu'u Lighthouse Hike for some ocean views, lighthouse viewing and whale-watching, and the Honolulu Museum of Art. Just choose your faves for the ultimate happiness in Hawaii.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-day access to the included attractions
- 3, 4 or 5-Day Card: one of the Premium Attractions of your choice
- Show your Oahu Card on your smartphone at the venues you wish to visit
- Your Go Oahu Card will be activated the first time you use it
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Makani Catamaran Sail
- Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond & Garden Tour Kualoa Ranch
- Hanauma Bay Snorkel
- USS Bowfin Submarine P.Harbor
- Battleship Missouri
- USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour
- PH Historic City Tour
- Makapu'u Lighthouse Hike
- Rainforest, Waterfalls & Movie Sites Hike
- Diamond Head Hike; Sea Life Park
- Waimea Valley
- Iolani Palace
- Byodo-In Temple
- Pacific Aviation Mus. P.Harbor
- Jungle Tour Kualoa Ranch
- Hawaiian Style Rentals
- Secret Island Beach Kualoa Ranch
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Honolulu Mus. of Art
- Lyon Arboretum
- Ka Moana Luau + transport + Sea Life Park
- Sea Life Park Dolphin Encounter
- Sunset Dinner Sail Makani Catamaran
- Oahu Hidden Gems Tour + Snorkeling w/ turtles
- Sea & Board Sports Hawaii Semi-Private Oahu Surf Lesson
- Alii Luau + entry to Polynesian Cultural Center