- Experience one of the world's most unique church buildings
- See the incredible rock formations and roof structure that make Temppeliaukio one of the biggest attractions in Finland
- Feel free to join in the worship or to observe respectfully - time your visit well and you might even be rewarded with angelic choral music
You might not be able to pronounce its name on the first go, but Temppeliaukio Church in Helsinki will leave you speechless anyway! Experience one of the world's most unique and beautiful church buildings and learn about its fascinating history first-hand.
Finnish architect brothers Timo and Tuomo Suomalainen aren't shy of being outlandishly inventive when it comes to designing buildings. Their most famous creation, the Temppeliaukio Church, is hewn right into a solid rock formation!
Step inside this enchanting building and soak in the palpable atmosphere of spiritual worship and calm reflection. Feel free to join in the prayers, or observe respectfully. The choice is yours - and everyone is welcome.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
If you're lucky, you might even hear the church's jaw-dropping acoustics with the ethereal sounds of a visiting church choir. The building's acoustics are said to be among the best in the world. If you do get to catch a choral performance during your visit, you won't feel like disputing the point!