- Get touchy-feely at special exhibits and experience what rays and sharks feel like!
- Immerse yourself in nine educational presentations, four playgrounds and a new water attraction for 2018
- See dolphins, sharks, rays, walruses, sea lions, seals, crabs, lobsters, anemones and other special fish
Fast-track your way to a dose of dorsel fun at the Dolfinarium, the biggest sea mammal park in Europe. With live presentations, playgrounds and a new water attraction for 2018 it's the best place to get up close to sea lions, dolphins, sharks, walruses and more!
The Dolfinarium's nine live presentations are all designed to showcase these amazing aquatic mammals and take you into their underwater world.
Then visit the North Sea Laboratory and learn how to help the species threatened by fishing and pollution.
In the Krabbenkust look for crabs, lobsters, anemones and special fish. And don't forget to get the kids their special 'pet passport' packed with pictures and information on the animals.
It's a full day of exploration, education and play that the whole family will love.
- Entrance to the Dolfinarium
- Access to all shows
- Animal encounters
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance gate
- At the ticket control you can also pick up a map with the timetable of the day
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train to Harderwijk Central Station + bus lines 103, 142, 144, 147, 148 or 159 to Dolfinarium + a 10-minute walk
- If you arrive by car, park at Lelykade (P2) and walk to the Dolfinarium along the boulevard (charges apply)
Show times (subject to change)
- Dolphins (Aqua Bella): 12:00, 16:00
- Sea lions: 11:00, 15:10
- Walrus: 12:45, 15:40
- Steller sea lions: 10:15, 13:20, 16:40
- Harbour porpoise: 12:40, 14:30
- Seals: 10:40, 15:40
- Rays and sharks: 11:40, 15:30
- Dolphins (Dolfijnendelta): 14:00