- Get touchy-feely at special exhibits and experience what rays and sharks feel like!
- Immerse yourself in eight educational presentations, four playgrounds, and a world of slippery slides at the Water Fun attraction
- See dolphins, sharks, rays, walruses, sea lions, seals, crabs, lobsters, anemones and other special fish
Fast-track your way to a dose of dorsel fun at the Dolfinarium, the biggest sea mammal park in Europe. Experience awe-inspiring animal presentations, four fun playgrounds and a water attraction full of slides. It's the best place to get up close to sea lions, dolphins, sharks, walruses and more!
The Dolfinarium's eight live presentations are all designed to showcase these amazing aquatic mammals and take you into their underwater world.
Visit the North Sea Laboratory and learn how to help the animals threatened by fishing and pollution. Remember to drop by Shark Bay to see how you can help threatened species - they'll tank you for it later.
In the Krabbenkust look for crabs, lobsters, anemones and special fish. And don't forget to get the kids their special 'pet passport' packed with pictures and information on the animals.
It's a full day of exploration, education and play that the whole family will love.
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance gate
- At the ticket control you can also pick up a map with the timetable of the day
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Train to Harderwijk Central Station + bus lines 103, 142, 144, 147, 148 or 159 to Dolfinarium + a 10-minute walk
- If you arrive by car, park at Lelykade (P2) and walk to the Dolfinarium along the boulevard (charges apply)
Show times (subject to change):
- Dolphins (Aqua Bella): 12:00, 16:00
- Sea lions: 11:00, 13:10 15:10
- Walrus: 12:40, 13:40 14:40
- Steller sea lions: 10:15, 12:10, 14:10, 16:40
- Harbour porpoise: 12:40, 14:30
- Seals: 10:40, 13:40, 15:40
- Rays and sharks: 11:40, 13:20, 15:30
- Dolphins (Dolfijnendelta): 13:15, 15:00