- Enjoy a detailed two-hour tour of Europe's second-largest port featuring top local landmarks
- View Hamburg's bustling harbor and city skyline from a unique vantage point on the water
- Learn facts and historical events from your expert guide, who will share the port's 800-year-old history
Did you know the entire city of Cologne would fit snugly into Hamburg's harbor? If this tidbit of Teutonic trivia has got your sailor sense tingling, then you can't miss this extended tour of one of Europe's premier ports. The buzzing metropolis that Hamburg has become owes a lot to its lifeblood port, and you'll find out why throughout this fascinating two-hour cruise.
Soak up everything — the HafenCity's fusion of tradition and modernity, the cultural hotspot that is the Elbphilharmonie concert hall, as well as the bustling fish market and infamous 'sinful mile'.
Barge through the towering container ports and Speicherstadt warehouse district, the cruise ship terminals and cruise center, plus get an unrivaled view of the Hamburg skyline. All the while, your skipper will pass on his expert knowledge and wow you with the facts and nuances of Germany's Gateway to the World.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Rainer Abicht ticket counter at the top of the promenade at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Bridge 1
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your preferred departure time
- The staff will provide you with all the required information about the itinerary
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket