- Experience a magical flamenco show in the heart of Granada's historical Albaycín - it's a must-do!
- Wind down the day with an hour-long performance in a unique garden venue (20:00 or 22:30 - you choose)
- See why flamenco is just as popular now as it was when it first began, right here in this very city!
You can feel the passion oozing from every pore of each performer at Jardines de Zoraya - one of Granada's top-rated flamenco shows. And the history floats on the atmosphere (flamenco was born in this region). See singers, dancers, and more ruffled frocks than a Spanish telenovela at this intimate and super-fun venue with a terrace.
After touring the sights of Granada all day, Jardines de Zoraya is the perfect evening out. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine, and let the power of a great flamenco show lift your spirits.
Located in the heart of Granada's historical Albaycín, close to the famous Mirador de San Nicolás, Jardines de Zoraya is easy to find (and if you can't, just listen for the guitar and castanets!)
This intimate space offers plenty of relaxing atmosphere (bubbling fountains and swaying palm trees) which act as a perfect counterpoint to the frenzied rhythms and passionate footwork of the performers.
Two shows a day at 20:00 or 22:30 mean two options for your flamenco. But either way, what could be better than winding down the day with some flamenco in its birthplace?
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket