Tickets for Albaicín, Sacromonte & Madrasah: Guided Tour
- Explore the charming streets of Albaicín on foot with a guide and see the still-in-use cave houses in Sacromonte
- Soak up panoramic views of the Alhambra and Carmenes Gardens from Sacromonte Valley, full of wildflowers
- Enter Madrasah, Granada's first university, founded by Yusuf I in 1349 – a breeding ground for poets and politicians
Sacromonte is home to Madrasah, Granada's first university. But it's also full of untamed beauty and architecture. This guided tour will take you through the area's rich history.
Get your cameras out for amazing views of the Alhambra, and see snow-white houses known as cármenes – find out why they are controversial! The caves of Sacromonte have been homes for gypsies, bohemians, and Flemish artists for centuries. This land has seen it all, and so will you by the end of the day!
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide who will be waiting next to the statue of Queen Isabella and Christopher Columbus on Plaza Isabel la Católica
- The guide will be wearing a white T-shirt or holding a white umbrella with the Andalucía Experience logo on it
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot