Tickets for Rolli Palaces Guided Walking Tour
A walk through early Genoan aristocracy
- Walk around this UNESCO World Heritage Site with a knowledgeable tour guide and see sumptuous palaces built by the richest Genoese families during the Golden Century
- See stunning facades and frescoes in the many 'little palaces', once inhabited by rich bourgeoisie
- Learn the history of the area and see how the Rollis inspired artists such as the great Flemish painter Rubens
Take a tour with a professional guide through Genoa's rich history at this grandiose UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Rolli Palaces were once the residences of visiting VIPs, built by the aristocrats of Genoa in the 16th and 17th centuries. See incredible art, sculptures, frescoes, entrance halls, and more!
Money talks now, and it definitely did in Genoa during the 16th and 17th centuries, when the city's aristocrats built their fancy homes in the city's historical center, along what's now the Strada Nuova. They'd host their visitors in these stunning palaces, impressing kings, princes, ambassadors and diplomats alike.
Your tour starts in the main hall of Palazzo Rosso Museum. With your expert guide, you'll take a walk through time as you Wander wonderful courtyards and gorgeous gardens, and discover the incredible details of the art and architecture.
You'll leave with a renewed sense of what this magical city must have been like all those years ago.
- Guided tour
- Entrance to Palazzo Rosso Museum
- Entrance to Palazzo Lomellino, Palazzo Tobia Pallavicini and Palazzo Imperiale
- Entrance to Strada Nuova Museums (Palazzo Bianco and Palazzo Tursi)
- Gratuities (optional)
Show your smartphone ticket to your tour guide when you arrive at the meeting point.
Bus: Portello/Interiano station is just a 5-minute walk from the Tourist Information Center.