- Avoid the busy queues as you take in Florence's intricate, towering masterpiece
- Enjoy a brief introduction to one of Italy's most popular landmarks
- Explore at your leisure before visiting the nearby Museo della Misericordia
The sun-kissed Tuscan rooftops and charming passage streets of Florence fan out from its terracotta-tiled centerpiece, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Scoot past your luckless, queuing peers, and explore the jewel of Firenze with this brief but enlightening guided introduction. You'll be primed with the fascinating history of its construction and decoration.
Walk the spotless marble flooring, savor the stained-glass windows, and marvel at the wondrous frescos, including Vasari's The Last Judgement.
As you gaze up at the Duomo from the cathedral floor, your expert host will take you through its timeline, from humble beginnings as a church in the 7th century, to its 200-year development into the architectural gem you see today.
You'll be dazzled, but don't forget your ticket includes access to the nearby Museo della Misericordia, home to a selection of stunning renaissance paintings.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Florence Cathedral
- 30-minutes guided tour with an expert local guide (English only)
- Admission to the Museo della Misericordia
- Headsets to better hear your guide
- Visit in a small groups of max. 25 visitors
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Food & drinks
- Access to the secret terraces
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, in front of Museo della Misericordia
- The guide will be holding a sign of the tour
- Please check in at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- You will be able to access the Museo della Misericordia independently after the tour by showing the sticker you will receive at the check-in
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.