- Admire Masaccio’s greatest works, including the deeply emotive Expulsion of Adam and Eve from Paradise
- Soak up the fascinating stories depicted in the Renaissance frescoes, culminating in the dramatic Crucifixion of St Peter by Filippino Lippi
- Immerse yourself in the history of the Cappella Brancacci with an innovative video guide. The 8-inch tablet is easy to use and takes visitors on an informative journey through 15th-century Florence
For art lovers and history buffs alike, Cappella Brancacci, in Santa Maria del Carmine, is highly recommended. This intimate and atmospheric chapel is home to the outstanding Renaissance frescoes by Masaccio and Masolino. Admire the vivid colors and intricate details with an innovative video guide. These strictly limited tickets are exclusive to Tiqets!
The intimate Brancacci Chapel has limited capacity (just six people a day), but this ticket gets you skip the line access, plus a video guide, so you can admire the magnificent frescoes up close. Through the short (but impactful) visit, you'll enjoy the info and insights from your included video guide.
The two layers of frescoes, commissioned in 1424 by a wealthy Florentine merchant, illustrate the life of St. Peter. The colors are still vibrant, thanks to the then cutting-edge techniques of artists Masolino, Masaccio, and Lippi.
It’s considered a miracle that the Brancacci Chapel survived the fire of 1771, which destroyed the rest of the Santa Maria del Carmine church in under 4 hours. Don't let that miracle be all for nothing - get into this chapel and soak up some early Renaissance poetry in paint.
- Skip the line access to Cappella Brancacci
- Tablet audio-video guide
- Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket office (video guide desk) at Cappella Brancacci
- Please make sure to be there 15 minutes before the starting time
- Address: Piazza del Carmine, 14, 50124 Florence
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Line D, Carmine - Farmacia Del Carmine.
The staff were courteous and helpful.
The bookshop is outstanding.