- Take a guided tour around Florence's magnificent Accademia Gallery and discover the amazing stories of the Renaissance masterpieces within
- See Michelangelo's David - one of the Renaissance's most iconic masterworks - up close and personal
- Marvel at artworks from Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Uccello, and explore at your own pace once the tour comes to an end
Widely considered the greatest of all Renaissance sculptures, Michelangelo's David is just about as iconic as priceless artworks get. See the marble giant up close and personal, and explore the treasures within Florence's glorious Accademia Gallery with an expert guide.
You'll be transported back to 16th-century Italy and into the minds of history's great creative geniuses. Discover the story of David's creation, from a massive slab of rough marble to a timeless emblem of Florentine liberty.
Standing at an impressive 5.17 meters tall (that's 17 feet!), David's (mostly) Goliath-like proportions were a symbol of the defense of civil liberties in the ancient Republic of Florence. It's no coincidence that his icy glare is pointing towards Rome.
Your guide will take you on a journey into the Italian cultural revolution that changed the face of Western civilization forever. After taking in Michelangelo's marble masterpiece, you'll move on to see even more of his stunning works, like the Prisoners, St. Matthew, and the Palestrina Pietà.
You'll also encounter several masterful creations from other Renaissance men including Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Uccello, and after the tour you'll be free to explore more on your own.
- Please be at the Accademia Gallery Museum, in front of the entrance reserved for booking holders, 15 minutes before departure time
- An assistant will be there with a yellow sign with 'Caf Tour & Travel' on it. Show your smartphone voucher to the assistant
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
El resto es un relleno, la visita estuvo bien, pero la realidad es que no compensa el gasto para este lugar. Con una entrada y una audio guía hubiera sido suficiente.