- Discover the best of Edinburgh with unlimited access to 3 sightseeing bus tours that showcase the best of the Scottish capital
- Routes are designed to cover every major attraction and landmark in the city, so you'll see Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the National Royal Yacht Britannia, and more
- Hop on and hop off as often as you like, and enjoy live guides and multi-language commentary as you go
Get the best out of Edinburgh as you hop on and hop off at all the Scottish capital's most unmissable attractions and landmarks. See Edinburgh Castle, The Palace of Holyroodhouse, Royal Yacht Britannia, and more, with informative accompaniment from live guides and multi-language audio commentary. It's time to explore Auld Reekie your way.
With this all-in-one sightseeing pass you get unlimited access to all 3 tour routes around Auld Reekie, plus a 4th route and a boat tour on the Firth of Forth with the 48H option (April - early November).
Buses run every 20 to 30 minutes, so you'll never be waiting long for your next ride.
The green-hued Edinburgh Tour will zip you around the Old Town, New Town and Edinburgh Castle.
The true-blue Majestic Tour carries you between the Royal Yacht Britannia and the Botanic Gardens.
The classic red City Sightseeing bus runs between Grassmarket, The National Museum of Scotland and The Palace of Holyroodhouse.
The seasonal 3 Bridges Tour takes you out to South Queensferry where you hop aboard the Forth Belle and cruise the Firth of Forth.
Wherever you go, you can look forward to knowledgeable live guides or multi-language commentary to make sure your travels are as informative as they are convenient.
- Use of the Hop-on Hop-off buses for 24 or 48 hours
- Edinburgh Tour
- Majestic Tour
- City Sightseeing Tour
- 3 Bridges Bus & Boat Tour (75-minute Forth Cruise, 48H option and April - early November only)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Lothian Buses office on Waverley Bridge near Waverley Station.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Edinburgh Tour (yellow-green buses)
- Every 20 min, about 1 hour, no tours 24-26 Dec
- Live commentary
- Highlights: Palace of Holyroodhouse - Parliament - Old Town - Nat. Museum of Scotland - Grassmarket - Castle - New Town
Majestic Tour (yellow-blue buses)
- Every 30 min, about 1 hr, no tours 25 Dec, 1 Jan
- Audio commentary
- Highlights: New Town - Royal Botanic Garden - Royal Yacht Britannia - P. of Holyroodhouse - Parliament - Old Town
City Sightseeing Tour (red buses)
- About 1 hr
- Commentary in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin + commentary for children
- Highlights: Grassmarket - E. Castle - Nat. Museum of Scotland - Old Town - P. of Holyroodhouse - Calton Hill - New Town
3 Bridges (April - November, 48H ticket only)
Bus tour to South Queensferry + 75-minute Cruise aboard the Forth Belle on the Firth of Forth.
All buses depart from Waverley Bridge.
We baught the day day ticket only down side is that it is a paper ticket and easy to loose over 2 days of sight seeing.