- Discover the best of Edinburgh with unlimited access to three sightseeing bus tours
- Routes are designed to cover every major attraction and landmark in the city, so you'll see Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the National Royal Yacht Britannia, and more
- Opt for the 'Grand 48' for 48 hours of unlimited travel on three routes. Or go for the 'Grand 48+' and get an extra boat tour on the Firth of Forth
Get the best out of Edinburgh as you hop on and off at all the Scottish capital's most unmissable attractions and landmarks. Opt for the 'Grand 48' for 48 hours of unlimited travel on three routes. Or go for the 'Grand 48+' and get a boat cruise on the Firth of Forth.
See Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Royal Yacht Britannia, and more, with informative accompaniment from live guides and multi-language audio commentary. It's time to explore Auld Reekie your way.
With these all-in-one sightseeing passes, you get unlimited access to all three tour routes around Auld Reekie, plus a boat tour with the 48+ option (April-early November). Buses run every 20 to 30 minutes, so you'll never be waiting long for your next ride.
The green-hued 'Edinburgh Tour' will zip you around the Old Town, New Town and Edinburgh Castle.
The true-blue 'Majestic Tour' carries you between the Royal Yacht Britannia and the Botanic Gardens.
The classic red 'City Sightseeing' bus runs between Grassmarket, the National Museum of Scotland, and the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
The seasonal '3 Bridges Tour' (with the Grand 48+ ticket) takes you out to South Queensferry, where you hop aboard the Forth Belle and cruise the Firth of Forth.
Wherever you go, you can look forward to knowledgeable live guides or multi-language commentary to make sure your travels are as informative as they are convenient.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Lothian Buses office on Waverley Bridge, near Waverley Station.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Edinburgh Tour (yellow-green buses):
- Every 20 min, about 1 hour, no tours 24-26 Dec
- Live commentary
- Highlights: Palace of Holyroodhouse - Parliament - Old Town - Nat. Museum of Scotland - Grassmarket - Castle - New Town
Majestic Tour (yellow-blue buses):
- Every 30 min, about 1 hr, no tours 25 Dec, 1 Jan
- Audio commentary
- Highlights: New Town - Royal Botanic Garden - Royal Yacht Britannia - P. of Holyroodhouse - Parliament - Old Town
City Sightseeing Tour (red buses):
- About 1 hr
- Commentary in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin + commentary for children
- Highlights: Grassmarket - E. Castle - Nat. Museum of Scotland - Old Town - P. of Holyroodhouse - Calton Hill - New Town
3 Bridges (April-November, 'Grand 48+' only):
- Bus tour to South Queensferry + 75-minute cruise aboard the Forth Belle on the Firth of Forth
All buses depart from Waverley Bridge.
thoroughly enjoyed it...