Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Edinburgh
See the best of the Scottish capital with this ultra-handy sightseeing pass
- Discover the best of Edinburgh with unlimited access to 3 sightseeing bus tours that showcase the best of the Scottish capital
- Routes are designed to cover every major attraction and landmark in the city, so you'll see Edinburgh Castle, the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the National Royal Yacht Brittania, and more
- Hop on and hop off as often as you like, and enjoy live guides and multi-language commentary as you go
Get the best out of Edinburgh as you hop on and hop off at all the Scottish capital's most unmissable attractions and landmarks. See Edinburgh Castle, The Palace of Holyroodhouse, Royal Yacht Brittania, and more, with informative accompaniment from live guides and multi-language audio commentary. It's time to explore your way.
With this all-in-one sightseeing pass you get unlimited 24-hour access to all 3 tour routes around Auld Reekie. Buses run every 20 to 30 minutes, so you'll never be waiting long for your next ride.
The green-hued Edinburgh Tour will zip you around the Old Town, New Town and Edinburgh Castle.
The true-blue Majestic Tour carries you between the Royal Yacht Brittania and the Botanic Gardens.
The classic red City Sightseeing bus runs between Grassmarket, The National Museum of Scotland and The Palace of Holyroodhouse.
Wherever you go, you can look forward to knowledgeable live guides or multi-language commentary to make sure your travels are as informative as they are convenient.
- Use of the Hop-on Hop-off buses with 3 routes (Edinburgh Tour, Majestic Tour & City Sightseeing Tour)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Lothian Buses office on Waverley Bridge near Waverley Station.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Edinburgh Tour (yellow and green buses)
- Departs from Waverley Bridge every 20 minutes and last about 1 hour
- No tours 24-26 Dec
- Live commentary on board
- Highlights: Palace of Holyroodhouse - Scottish Parliament - Old Town - National Museum of Scotland - Grassmarket - Edinburgh Castle - New Town
Majestic Tour (yellow and blue buses)
- Departs from Waverley Bridge every 30 minutes and last about 1 hr
- No tours 25 Dec, 1 Jan
- With audio commentary
- Highlights: New Town - Royal Botanic Garden - Leith Cruise Terminal - Royal Yacht Britannia - Palace of Holyroodhouse - Scottish Parliament - Old Town
City Sightseeing Tour (red buses)
- Departs from Waverley Bridge and last about 1 hr
- Commentary on board in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin + commentary for children
- Highlights: Grassmarket - Edinburgh Castle - National Museum of Scotland - Old Town - Palace of Holyroodhouse - Calton Hill - New Town