- See the creepiest parts of Dublin at night from a themed double-decker bus, with a costumed actor, armed with tales and a wicked sense of humor
- Hear stories of the Bubonic Plague and how it ravaged Dublin's citizens 600 years ago
- Visit the Gravediggers Pub and get a free Ghoulish Drink!
This Gravedigger evening tour whisks you through the Middle Ages aboard a double-decker bus in the company of a ghoulish guide. Hear the horrifying facts, myths, and legends from a time when Dublin was ravaged by the plague. See great sights of the city by eerie evening light as your guide weaves twisted tales. Finish up with a much-needed Ghoulish Drink at the Gravediggers Pub!
Your costumed guide for the Gravedigger evening tour is a verified expert on all things creepy and macabre. He's also an actor with the gift of gab, so get ready for dark tales seasoned with a heavy dose of gallows humor.
You'll board your custom double-decker bus near Trinity College, and travel back to the Middle Ages as you pass Dublin Castle, St. Audoen's Church (AKA 'Hell'), Kilmainham Jail, Bully's Acre, St. Michans, and Croppies Acre.
Learn about plague victims bathing in the city's drinking water, how the mayor tried to keep the Black Death at bay, and listen for the sounds of rattling bones, baying wolves, and ear-splitting shrieks. (NOTE: The screaming may be coming from you).
If it all gets too spooky, don't worry. You'll get a free Ghoulish Drink at the Gravediggers Pub to help ease your nightmares.
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Bus: Any bus to Trinity College.