Tickets for The Dublin Pass
Your ticket to Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks
- Visit over 30 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks including St Patrick's Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo, Botanic Gardens and more
- Your Dublin Pass is valid for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days and acts as your 24-hour bus ticket. Just flash it at the bus conductor and ride for free on the tour buses
- Get Fast Track Entry at selected top Dublin attractions, meaning you get in faster, so more time to enjoy the city's great sights!
You've just had the luck of the Irish, stumbling across this pass! Flash this ticket at over 30 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks for time and money-saving fun across the city! Plus you get free Hop-on Hop-off Bus access to make traveling a breeze!
Hate queuing? Of course you do. Luckily with this pass you won't have to! The Dublin Pass, valid for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days gets you Fast Track Entry at selected top Dublin attractions.
See the iconic Guinness Storehouse, and get tipsy on the Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour.
Visit St Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin’s oldest building and spiritual hub, Christ Church Cathedral, or head back to Medieval and Viking times at Dublinia. The choice is yours.
You'll also get full use of the handy Hop-on Hop-off Bus, making getting around the city's sights super easy!
- Free entry to over 30 of Dublin's most popular attractions, sights, and landmarks
- Fast-track or skip-the-line entry at selected attractions
- Exclusive discounts and offers at 20 extra venues
- Dublin Pass App with useful attraction and travel information
- Digital guidebook
Show your smartphone ticket at the venue you wish to visit or to the driver on the Hop-on Hop-off buses.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Guinness Storehouse
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus 24H
- Jameson Distillery Bow St
- Teelings Distillery
- Dublin Zoo
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- GPO Witness History Exhibition
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- Dublin Castle
- Malahide Castle
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Jeanie Johnston Tallship & Famine Museum
- Nat. Botanic Gardens
- Nat. Museum Of Ireland - Natural History
- Nat. Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Nat. Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
- Irish Rock 'n Roll Museum Experience
- Hugh Lane Art Gallery
- Nat. Gallery of Ireland
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
- Aquazone Nat. Aquatic Centre
- Dublin Writers Museum
- Nat. Wax Museum Plus
- Skerries Mills
- Airfield Farm
- James Joyce Centre
- The Little Museum of Dublin
- Castletown House
- Dublin City Hall
- Chester Beatty Library