- Experience a fully operational distillery right in the heart of Dublin – creator of the best single malt whiskey in the World Whiskies Awards 2019
- Sniff the barrels, learn about the whiskey production process and tour the distillery with a knowledgeable Whiskey Ambassador
- Get your lips around a few drams on a guided tasting of select Teeling whiskeys – different tasting options are available
Neat, on the rocks, with water... however you take your whiskey, you owe it to yourself to experience the mellow smells and flavours of the first new distillery to open in Dublin for over 125 years. Get a close-up look at how Irish whiskey is made, then learn how to properly taste it on a guided tour of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
Teeling's 24-year-old single malt was crowned the world's best at the World Whiskies Awards 2019, becoming the first Irish whiskey in history to win the title.
Located right in the heart of Dirty Old Town, the Teeling Whiskey Distillery is a return to form for an area of the city that used to be known as the 'Golden Triangle'. Whiskey production fell off a cliff, but Teeling, a company that's been making whiskey for 230 years, is back with a vengeance.
Choose one of three alcoholic options. Each will help educate you on Dublin's long and proud association with whiskey. See the ingredients, smell the barrels, and learn about the process of bringing Teeling whiskey to thirsty patrons nationwide.
Each experience includes a tour of the distillery with a knowledgeable Whiskey Ambassador and a tasting.
Tour plus a sampling of Small Batch Teeling Whiskey and a handcrafted seasonal whiskey cocktail.
Teeling Trinity Tasting
Tour includes a sampling of the 'Teeling Trinity': Small Batch, Single Grain and Single Malt Whiskeys.
Teeling Whiskey Tumbler (add-on)
Take home your very own Teeling Whiskey Tumbler and save over 15% by purchasing it in advance.
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
After your tour, enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail at the Bang Bang bar, or some locally produced food, tea or coffee at the Phoenix Café. There's also an extensive range of whiskeys and merchandise for sale in the gift shop.