- Take a fun guided tour of Pearse Lyons Distillery with a knowledgeable local expert, and visit a historic graveyard
- Enjoy 5 delicious tastings from a range of local whiskeys, carefully crafted within the distillery itself
- Hear some booze-related tales dating back to the 12th-century, and see whiskey distilling in a historic church
Mad about whiskey? Step into the church that's now home to the Pearse Lyons Distillery for this unique in-depth tour through the distillery process. Visit the site's graveyard, hear fascinating stories, and try five whiskey samples to start your day in Dublin off right!
Local history, curious characters, and even stories from the 12th-century come to life courtesy of your Irish whiskey-warrior and guide!
This fun tour of the Pearse Lyons Distillery in Dublin takes you through hundreds of years of history, covering the brand, the families involved and of course, the church itself, which also has many stories.
Pearse Lyons Distillery opened its doors in 2013 at St. James Church. It makes a unique venue for sure! Check out the towering glass steeple, lovingly called the Liberties Lantern, and find out who's buried in the graveyard.
It wouldn't be a whiskey tour without a taster, and here you'll get to try five! Your samples might include Pearse Original, Distiller's Choice, Founder's Choice, a 12-year-old single malt, and a limited edition Sherry-Cask Cooper's Select.
Go to the admission desk of Pearse Lyons Distillery to meet your guide. Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket