- Choose from Classic Tour (tour plus 3 tastings), Premium Tour (tour plus 4 tastings and a souvenir) or Blending Experience (extended tour and 4 tastings, plus blend your own bottle to keep)
- Learn everything about whiskey's history and rise and fall (and rise again), and see whiskey memorabilia from the 1800s
- Use the tasting at the end to develop your palate and understand the differences in taste that result from using different ingredients (or just knock the glasses back, if that's your style)
Learn everything there is to learn about the nectar of life on a fun and highly interactive tour of Dublin's Irish Whiskey Museum. With a professional guide to lead the way you'll get a peek at whiskey memorabilia dating back to the 1800s, learn about its origins, its rise and fall from glory, and its current revival. There are three different tours to choose from, and each comes with that all-important tasting at the end.
Choose from three whiskey experiences at the Irish Whiskey Museum:Classic Tour
A fully guided tour of the museum with your knowledgable Whiskey expert, plus three delicious tastings.Premium Tour
A fully guided tour, plus three tastings and one more extra special aged Irish Whiskey. This one's matured for ten years. With your newly refined palate you'll be able to taste that extra maturation. Take away a free Irish Whiskey Museum souvenir, too.Blending Experience
An extended 90-minute experience that includes a fully guided tour, plus four tastings, all before you blend your very own personalized bottle of whiskey to take away and drink later.
- This tour is available from Thursday - Sunday and starts at 18:00
The Irish Whiskey Museum is an experience to remember and the location is great too - right in the heart of Dublin by the main entrance to Trinity College. There are great views of Trinity College from the museum's modern bar if you feel like another tipple at the end (hic!)
- A tour through the museum, plus a tasting experience, depending on the type of tour booked
- Children will get a glass of water (their time will come)
How to use your tickets
Show your mobile ticket at the cashier desk at the Irish Whiskey Museum
- Museum opens at 10:00. Tour starts every 30 mins
- Summer (Mar 9 - Oct 16): First Classic and Premium Tours start at 10:30. Last tour at 17:30. Blending Tour starts at 18:00
- Winter (Oct 16 - Mar 9): First Classic and Premium Tours start at 11:00. Last tour at 18:00. Blending Tour starts at 18:00, Thursday - Sunday.