Tickets for EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
Discover the story of the Irish
- Learn why so many people left Ireland over the centuries and relive their stories via state-of-the-art technology and interactive exhibits
- Sit with a genealogy expert for 15 minutes and search Birth, Marriage and Death records, Census and Parish reports, and travel and migration files for your own Irish ancestry
- Discover which Irish citizens went on to define Irish identity through science, art, music, literature, politics, medicine and more
Ever thought Irish history was a mystery? Well here's a place to clear things up. EPIC tells the story of Irish migration and lets you walk in the footsteps of 10 million people who left Ireland and journeyed around the world. Via state-of-the-art, interactive exhibitions and award-winning technology, you can even search for your own Irish ancestors!
With your brand new souvenir passport in hand, you're ready to start your journey. Learn why so many people left Ireland. Was it war, poverty, famine, wanderlust, or a bit of everything? Where did they go and what did they do?
The cutting edge audio-visual technology at EPIC will draw you into a host of fascinating stories, while the on-site expert genealogists in the Irish Family History Centre will help you uncover your unique family story! Sit with a genealogy expert for 15 minutes and search Birth, Marriage and Death records, Census and Parish reports, and travel and migration files to find your place in Irish society.
Get in touch with the past in this very modern building, using 21st-century technology.
- Entrance to EPIC, the Irish emigration museum
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk.
- Train: Any train to Connolly, Tara or Pearse
- Tram: Any tram to George’s Dock