Tickets for Chicago Explorer Pass
25 attractions with one money-saving pass
- Get access to best attractions in Chicago with one easy pass. Just send it to the mobile device of your choice and show it at the door of each venue.
- Choose from 25 different attractions. Skydeck Chicago, Architecture River Cruise, 360 CHICAGO, Art Institute of Chicago, Adler Planetarium and Navy Pier Ferris Wheel are all included
- Take the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour (also included) for a fun, educational and efficient mode of transport!
If you're blowing about the Windy City, it's good to have some direction. The Chicago Explorer Pass offers you big discounts on seeing the best sights in Chicago. Easy and convenient access to 25 attractions in one handy mobile pass. See the Art Institute, Skydeck Chicago, 360 CHICAGO and more, and take the Hop-on Hop-off bus for easy transport!
There's so much to see in Chicago. You could start on a high (literally) with a trip to 360 CHICAGO. This observatory on the 94th floor of the John Hancock Building has a tilting glass lookout 1000 feet up, so you can get a panoramic view of the frenzy below.
On the water, take an Architecture River Cruise and see over 40 Chicago landmarks - like the John Hancock Center, the Wrigley Building and the Aon Center - from a new perspective.
Alternatively, get starry-eyed over astronomy and astrophysics at the Adler Planetarium, get constructive at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, or go wild at the Brookfield Zoo.
Opt for 3 or 5 different attractions - depending on the amount of time and energy you have, then bring your pass to your chosen Chicago attractions. It couldn't be simpler; make like the wind and start exploring!
- Access to the number of attractions of choice (3 or 5)
- Digital guidebook of listings of all attractions
- Access to any additional/special exhibitions. These can be purchased at the attraction itself for an additional fee