- Celebrate and experience over 25 years of magical mayhem at one of Chicago's longest-running theatrical shows in the iconic Briar Street Theater
- Prepare to be dazzled by a genre-defying interactive show that blends music, art, and acrobatics – with lots and lots of colorful paint
- Stick around after the show and you may meet the three Blue Men for photos and autographs
In Chicago and feeling blue? This audiovisual spectacular will soon see to that: blending music, theater, dazzling pyrotechnics, and gallons and gallons of luminous paint. Your trio of cerulean hosts will transport you into a world of unlimited energy and imagination – prepare to get messy!
For over 25 years, Blue Man Group has defied expectations and categorizations, with truly off-the-wall stage shows that combine daring circus acrobatics with bombastic homemade percussion and mind-blowing special effects. Don't try and make sense of it, just lose yourself in the spectacle of three shiny mute men making music amid an ocean of Technicolor emulsion.
Expect a fully interactive experience as the boundary between stage and audience becomes blurred and the Briar Street Theater is transformed into one big paint-filled playground. Don't worry, complimentary ponchos mean you won't get too soaked in the blue stuff.
Whatever you make of the musical madness, you're guaranteed an unforgettable night of fun. Stick around after the show and you are likely to meet Blue Men 1, 2 and 3 in the lobby – just don't expect much in the way of conversation, they're a taciturn bunch.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the box office inside the theater. Please don't forget ID! Doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain time. You should redeem your ticket at least 15 minutes before the show starts.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Brown, Purple or Red Line to Belmont
- Bus: Line 8 to Halsted & Clark / Barry, lines 22 or 77 to Clark & Barry / Belmont