- Dive into fascinating French culture and the terrific treasures of a 19th-century prince at the Domaine de Chantilly, just a short trip from Paris
- Don't miss the French flower garden, designed in the 17th century by Le Nôtre, the 18th-century Anglo-Chinese garden, and the 19th-century English garden
- Horse around a while at the Horse Museum (Musée du Cheval), home to more than 200 pieces of interest and artworks related to the equestrian world
This Christmas, things are getting curiouser and curiouser at Domaine de Chantilly, with the magical live show Alice and the Enchanted Carousel. In a fantastical new adventure, Alice finds herself at a strange carnival. But, as always for the blue-frocked heroine, everything is not what it seems...
With the help of the Hatter, Alice is tasked with tracking down a magic key to help free three princesses (Snow White, Rapunzel, and The Little Mermaid, naturally), after Snow White's wicked stepmother stole their stories. Classic evil stepmom move!
Combining stunning equestrian prowess, acrobatics, drama, and unbridled humor, Alice and the Enchanted Carousel is a must-see festive event for anyone with a love of horses, princesses, or Lewis Carroll.
The Domaine de Chantilly is a haven of peace and tranquility, not far from Paris. Pack a picnic, bring the whole family, and give yourself the whole day to explore one of the biggest forests in the area as well as a real prince's castle.
Horse lovers will get a kick out of the museum dedicated to all things equestrian. You'll also find over 800 masterpieces by artists including Poussin, Delacroix, Botticelli, and Raphael.
An excursion fit for a prince!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket