- Dive into fascinating French culture and the terrific treasures of a 19th-century prince at the Domaine de Chantilly, just a short trip from Paris
- Don't miss the French flower garden, designed in the 17th century by Le Nôtre, the 18th-century Anglo-Chinese garden, and the 19th-century English garden
- Horse around a while at the Horse Museum (Musée du Cheval), home to more than 200 pieces of interest and artworks related to the equestrian world
The Domaine de Chantilly is a haven of peace and tranquility, not far from Paris. Pack a picnic, bring the whole family, and give yourself the whole day to explore one of the biggest forests in the area as well as a real prince's castle.
Horse lovers will get a kick out of the museum dedicated to all things equestrian. You'll also find over 800 masterpieces by artists including Poussin, Delacroix, Botticelli, and Raphael.
An excursion fit for a prince!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket