- Get transport to the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen for shopping, sunshine and a yummy lunch
- Travel out on the bluest waters and get unlimited beer, soft drinks and bottled water on the glass-bottom boat
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional Cozumel restaurant with unlimited refill drinks: water, flavored water, and beer
Pack your beach towels, swimmers and sunglasses, you're off on a sun-kissed excursion to some of Mexico's hotspots! This Cozumel & Playa del Carmen Tour promises shops, beaches, free booze, a snorkeling tour, lunch in Cozumel and all transport included. What a fiesta!
With transport included, the only thing you need to worry about on this Cozumel & Playa del Carmen Tour is applying regular sunscreen - it gets hot out there, folks!
After your boxed breakfast, your two-hour snorkeling tour in Cozumel on a glass-bottom boat will open up a world of underwater fun. Spot the colorful fish and maybe a turtle of two. Back on the boat you'll get soft drinks and beers while the sun dries you off.
In Cozumel, settle in for lunch at one of the best and most traditional restaurants on the island. Then check out downtown!
Finally, it's back to Playa del Carmen for the best shopping in the Caribbean on Quinta Avenida. If you're not tired after all that, there are way more fiestas to impress ya!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point on Boulevard Kukulcan, opposite the Convention Center (ICC), Zona Hotelera, Cancún
- Departure is at 08:15. Make sure to be on time, latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket