Tickets for Mayan Ruins of Tulum: Guided Tour + Transport
Travel 700 years back in time and explore an ancient Mayan fortress
- Explore the ancient Mayan Ruins of Tulum, and discover some of the best-preserved relics of Mayan civilization with an insightful guided tour
- See beautifully preserved wall frescoes, and enjoy stunning views across the Caribbean Sea
- Relax and enjoy some calm seclusion on a quiet sandy beach in front of the Castillo
Travel 700 years back in time, and discover the ancient Mayan fortress at the Ruins of Tulum. Just a short distance from the buzzing tourist hub of Cancún, these stunning archaeological treasures offer a fascinating glimpse into one of the great civilizations in human history.
Wander through centuries-old temples, marvel at ancient fresco wall-paintings, and get a sense of what life was like 700 years ago in Mayan Mexico. An expert will guide you through the ruins coloring in the history of this long lost civilization.
Tulum was built in the 13th century and it's one of the best surviving relics of the Mayan post-classical period. Perched on the edge of a 12-meter limestone cliff, the Castillo offers amazing views of the sparkly Caribbean coast.
Once you've had your fill of ancient wonders, descend the narrow stone staircase in front of the Castillo to the quiet seclusion of a pristine sandy beach, where you can bathe in the sun and surf.
It's Mexican perfection with a dose of history on top!
- Round-trip transfer in an air-conditioned van or bus
- Bilingual tour guide in English and Spanish
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Guided tour at the archaeological site
- Any beverages, snacks, lunch or any food
- Photo or video services
- Other activities at Tulum
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc.
- Any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point
- Departure is at 08:15, make sure to be on time
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- A printed photo montage (tours from Mon to Fri) or a digital copy (Sat and Sun) is offered
- Tractor Train is operated by an external party and so Tulum is not responsible for any loss or damages