- A 25-minute private air cruise over Budapest in a 4-passenger Cessna 172 or Cessna 182
- Your expert pilot will tell you everything you need to know about Budapest and point out the city's iconic landmarks from way up high!
- Get a welcome glass of champers and be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. A true VIP experience!
You might be a jet-setter, but you haven't done things properly until you've taken a private flight over the Hungarian capital. With this spectacular sky-high experience you'll be picked up from your hotel, given a glass of bubbly and led to your plane. Once you're in the air, the pilot will tell you everything about Budapest and help you spot landmarks from the sky.
Soaring high over the city, you'll fly over the whole of Budapest. The Hungarian Parliament, the Castle of Buda, Gellért Hill, Citadel of Buda, and the Freedom Bridge and famous Chain Bridge.
All will be revealed as your pilot points out highlights and fills you in on the history of the city. Fly among dozens of stunning and historically significant buildings; not much has really changed in 700 years!
From the moment you're picked up by a chauffeur from your hotel, to the time you're dropped back off, you'll have the experience of being above it all - a glass of champagne, a private plane, and the chance to really get some perspective on the city they call the Pearl of the Danube.
Show your smartphone ticket to the chauffeur who picks you up from your hotel.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Pour la coupe de champagne, ne pas s'attendre à quelque chose de qualité. Nous avons bu notre verre dehors dans le froid a attendre la venue du pilote.
Cependant, pilote tres agreable, professionnel et rassurant.
Beau vol, comptez une bonne vingtaine de minutes et vous pourrez meme chosir l'itinéraire du retour.
Reservez votre vol avant 16h, sinon vous volerez de nuit.