- A 25-minute air cruise over Budapest in a 4-passenger Cessna 172 or Cessna 182 with a pilot that’ll tell you everything you need to know. See the landmarks that make up beautiful Budapest
- Get a travel video of your Budapest Air Cruise as a souvenir - no need to film anything yourself
- Get a welcome glass of champers and be picked up and dropped off at your hotel. This is a true VIP experience!
You might be a jet-setter, but you haven't done things properly until you've taken a private flight over the Hungarian capital. With this spectacular sky-high experience you'll be picked up from your hotel, given a glass of bubbly and led to your jet. Once you're up in the sky, the pilot will tell you everything about Budapest, and there's no need to take photos either. You'll get a tailor-made travel video souvenir to take away later.
Soaring high over the city, you'll fly over the whole of Budapest. The Hungarian Parliament, the Castle of Buda, Gellért Hill, Citadel of Buda, and the Freedom Bridge and famous Chain Bridge. All will be revealed as your pilot points out highlights and fills you in on the history of the city. Among dozens of stunning and historically significant buildings. Nothing's really changed in 700 years!
From the moment you're picked up by a chauffeur from your hotel, to the time you're dropped back off, you'll have the experience of being above it all - a glass of champagne, a professionally shot and edited video of your experience, and the chance to really get some perspective on the city they call the Pearl of the Danube.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport and back
- English-speaking pilot
- Video of your flying journey
- Glass of champagne in the airport lounge
- 25 minute flight above Budapest
How to use your tickets
Show your digital ticket to the chauffeur, who will pick you up from your hotel.
Good to know
After your booking you'll receive a call asking you your weight. Don't be offended! This is for your own safety. Your number will be used to keep you updated on pick-up times.
You'll be collected roughly one hour before your flight. So if your flight is scheduled at 13:00, you'll be picked up around 12:00 at your hotel.