- Travel back in time and see the ancient world of Egypt brought to life before your eyes
- 250 archaeological items and nine human and animal mummies from 2,000 years ago
- A quest with Dummie the Mummie, from the award-winning Dutch children's book series, will keep the kids happy
See 250 archaeological items and nine human and animal mummies over 2,000 years old! Mummies in Bruges, Secrets of Ancient Egypt is a real mummy experience that you won't want to curse to all eternity!
Egyptian mummies have starred in a bad Hollywood flick or two. Learn the truth about them at Mummies in Bruges, when you travel 5,000 years back in time.
Learn a thing or two about the extraordinary death rituals of this early civilization. Get close and personal with real mummified corpses, and browse over 250 archaeological items and nine human and animal mummies over 2,000 years old!
Unravel the secrets of mummification and entombment, and uncover the mysteries of the afterlife across three rooms of artifacts and exhibits. It's a dead exciting outing in Bruges.
Why not brush up on your modern history while you're at it? Grab a trio ticket, and enjoy access to Mummies in Bruges, the Picasso Expo, and the Andy Warhol Expo, and see original works by two of the 20th century's artistic geniuses.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket