- Treat yourself to a creepy experience guaranteed to get you shrieking in delight and terror, only five minutes away from Dracula's Castle!
- Experience 12 rooms packed with scares, it's great for kids of all ages
- Have fun with coffins, ghosts, Dr. Frankenstein's experiments and more
It's Halloween all year long at the Haunted Castle, at the base of creepy Bran Castle. Wander through 12 rooms packed with frights by the likes of Dr. Frankenstein, skeletons, ghosts, ghouls and, of course, Count Dracula.
Looking for terror in Transylvania? The Haunted Castle is a guaranteed scream fest, located on the grounds of Bran Castle - long associated with Count Dracula.
Get the goosebumps in 12 themed rooms packed with ghosts, skeletons, severed limbs and pretty much everything else you've ever thought was scary.
Don't miss Count Dracula’s 'bedroom' for a creaky and creepy coffin that holds a very special scare.
Don't say we didn't warn you!
Combine the Haunted Castle with a visit to Bran Castle for extra Dracula-themed fun - tickets available on Tiqets!
- Go to the Transylvanian Wonders office, a 5-minute walk from the Haunted Castle, and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket. The office is open 09:00-18:00
- After you received your paper ticket, you may opt to be guided to the Haunted Castle by a staff member of Transylvanian Wonders
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Getting to the ticket redemption point (Transylvanian Wonders Office)
Bus terminal 2 in Brașov provides regular rides between Brașov and Bran-Moeciu. Departures are every 30 minutes, during weekends every hour.