Tickets for Dracula's Castle: Fast Track
See the home of Vlad "Dracula" the Impaler - it's a real Transylvanian treat!
- Visit Bran Castle, the only castle in Transylvania that fits Bram Stoker's description of Dracula's Castle
- Walk a real medieval fortress! The first documented mention of Bran Castle is in the act issued by Louis I of Hungary on 19 November 1377
- Learn some vampire-focused facts and more about Bran Castle and Vlad the Impaler with the optional audio guide
For over a century, Count Dracula has been terrifying the masses with the ultimate 'sucky' behavior. Visit Bran Castle, the home of fictional Count Dracula and tour its surprisingly un-spooky insides with an optional audio guide. Get in on the fast track, turn into a bat, and fly your way through its interior!
This is the most visited attraction in Romania - and for good reason. Bran Castle is a real Transylvanian treat, inextricably linked to the story of Count Dracula!
The first mention of Bran Castle on record is in the act issued by Louis I of Hungary on 19 November 1377 - that's an old home by anyone's standards! Explore its fortresses, walls and bright red turrets and learn about Vlad the Impaler – the prince of Wallachia, who inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Get the lowdown on all things Dracula from your optional audio guide. Walk the halls of the only castle in all of Transylvania that actually fits Bram Stoker’s description of Dracula’s Castle, and hear how Vlad the Impaler was incarcerated in the dungeons!
Don't forget to eat some garlic first, just in case.
- Fast-track entrance to Dracula's Castle
- Personal assistance with admission & short intro in English
- Audio guide (if selected)
- Guided tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Ticket Redemption Point (Transylvanian Wonders Office)
Bus terminal 2 in Brasov provides regular rides between Brasov and Bran - Moeciu and return trips, with departures every 30 minutes, and at every hour during weekends.