- Roar across Boston Harbor in a 70-foot-long turbo-powered jet boat with the angriest face on the seven seas
- Prepare to get very wet as you zoom at 40 mph, powerslide at insane speed, and perform spectacular 360° turns
- Laugh maniacally as onlookers flee the waters in all directions to escape the rage of Codzilla
What's 70 feet long with state-of-the-art water jets and a menacing shark smile? Codzilla! With the snarling power of 2,800 racehorses packed into a turbo-charged twin engine of powersliding fury, Codzilla is safely the most badass boat on Boston Harbor. Anyone who suggests otherwise is swiftly drenched in a large wave of ocean spray. Codzilla shall not be questioned.
Hop aboard this monstrous machine and blast across Cape Cod at the speed of pure adrenaline. Pull dastardly 360° turns, send flocks of seagulls squawking into the air, and hold on to your hairpiece!
The unique hull design allows Codzilla to carve across waves like a hot knife through butter. Sudden 360° turns and thrilling powerslides are all part of the fun.
Meanwhile, the volume is cranked all the way up to 11 on a dramatic Hollywood soundtrack that complements the Codzilla experience perfectly.
Be advised that all future boating experiences may feel slightly underwhelming.
- Please redeem your boarding pass by showing your smartphone voucher at the BHC (Boston Harbor Cruises) Ticket Center on Long Wharf. The ticket center is a small white building with a whale on top
- Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your selected time slot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket