- Taste nine AOC cheeses from France in a unique underground historic cheese cellar
- Pair wine and cheese with your educated French host and educate your nose and mouth
- Sample three delicious French local wines from the infamous Bordeaux region
Cheese! Where would we brie without it? Get engulfed in the stuff inside one of France's most unique underground vaulted cellars, where you'll get to sample the best from the Bordeaux region with an enthusiastic French host.
Learn how cheese is made, and how to pair wine with different varieties. It's all about the aromas! Taste nine AOC cheeses from all over France, and see how they blend with three regional wines from Bordeaux. It's all so gouda, you'll want to take it home with you.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the restaurant
- Make sure to be on time for your selected starting time
- Tours start at 11:30 or 17:00 sharp!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket