Tickets for Saint Patrick Centre
The world's only permanent exhibition about Ireland's patron saint
- Listen to and learn Patrick’s story in his own words, told by Irish star of stage and screen Ciaran Hinds
- Fly in the footsteps of Saint Patrick in an amazing IMAX helicopter flight!
- Visit Saint Patrick’s Grave and the storied Medieval Cathedral of Down, then relax in the terraced Garden Cafe overlooked by Down Cathedral and Saint Patrick's Grave
Get the straight craic on St. Patrick at the world's only permanent exhibition about Ireland's patron saint. Take an IMAX helicopter flight, learn about his life, and listen to Irish history narrated by Hollywood movie star Ciarán Hinds!
Located in the quaint, medieval Irish town of Downpatrick, there's no better place to get your St Patrick's facts straight. For starters: he wasn't even Irish (yes really! It was a Brit who introduced Christianity to Ireland in the year 432).
Listen to a slice of Ireland’s history in the words of Saint Patrick, narrated by movie star Ciarán Hinds. Tour the amazing multimedia exhibition and fly in his footsteps in an IMAX helicopter flight between Belfast and Dublin!
- Entrance to the Saint Patrick Centre
Show your smartphone voucher at the reception desk and head on in!
- The Centre is located about 2 hours north of Dublin and about 40 minutes south of Belfast
- Car: A7 from Belfast, A25 or B8 from Newry
- Bus from Belfast: Line 215 from Europa Bus Centre
- Bus from Dublin: Lines X1 or X2 from Dublin Busaras, Connolly Street, to Newry. There, take line 240. Travel time about 3 hours. Buses depart every 2 hours from 08:00
- Train: To Downpatrick railway station. From there, it is a 3-minute walk to the Centre