- Immerse yourself in history as the story of HMS Caroline comes to life around you across three decks
- Get the facts of life at sea during the 20th and 21st centuries with hands-on educational exhibits
- Explore the Sick Bay, Galley, Captain's Quarters, Marines' Mess and Engine Rooms - all recreated to original 1914 specifications
Let the kids test their sea-legs over three levels of an actual warship - without risking them getting the tiniest bit wet! Get hands-on with educational exhibits on HMS Caroline, a famous World War I warship that also served in World War II, and which is now docked peacefully in Belfast's Titanic Quarter.
Meet the lone survivor of history's greatest naval engagement - the Battle of Jutland! On HMS Caroline, get the details of the 36-hour battle that began on the very decks you'll be standing on!
Crack codes, practice signalling techniques, design your own camouflage wardrobe and watch out... is that an enemy attacking you? How are you going to stop them?
See the Captain's Quarters, Marines' Mess and Engine Rooms, as well as the Sick Bay and Galley - you wouldn't have wanted to be in any of these in a storm! Take control of the ship on the virtual bridge and discover who once took the helm.
All of the amazing ship-shape spaces across three decks have been recreated to look exactly as they did in September 1914, when HMS Caroline first left her slipways to enter the naval service.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket