- Book your tickets to Barcelona’s Parc Güell on your phone - it takes just one minute!
- Save yourself the hassle of printing, just flash your smartphone at the door
- Simply be at the entrance of Monumental Zone in time for your selected time-slot and enjoy
Want to see the flamboyant and famous Parc Güell in Barcelona? Save yourself the hassle of printing paper tickets by downloading our forest-friendly smartphone tickets. It’s what Gaudi would have wanted. (You can tell he loved nature by the giant lizard loitering in mosaic-form around the entrance!)
This colorful park perched high on the hills, was named after Count Eusebi Güell and originally intended as a gated community for the city’s well-to-do. It was opened to everyone when Gaudi passed away in 1926, and at that point the architect himself had called it home for the last 20 years.
It gets even more fanciful inside. Man-made walls, roads, and walkways mimic natural forms. Exuberant buildings, colorful tile work and the amazing snaking Serpent Bench all beg for you to take a photo. And the views of Barcelona from up high are like no other!
Park Güell is a testament to Gaudí’s one-of-a-kind imagination, and it’s bound to inspire yours, too.
NOTE: Access to the Casa Gaudí Museum (Gaudí's former home in Park Güell) requires a separate ticket.
- Entrance to Park Güell - Monumental Zone
- Casa del Guarda in Carrer Olot - due to questions of limited space we cannot actually guarantee you'll be able to get into the building
- A FREE Barcelona city guide in English
- Bus Güell shuttle service between Alfons X metro station and Park Güell
- Casa Gaudí Museum
- Be at the entrance of Monumental Zone in time for your selected timeslot
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Keep your tickets on your smartphone, the staff may ask to see them at any time
- The Plaça de la Natura (or Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect visitors' access
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Barcelona is quite hilly and the way to the park is no different. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.
Park Güell: Skip The Line + Guided Visit
Skip the line and take a tour of Antoni Gaudí's flamboyant park
Park Güell & Casa Milà-La Pedrera: Fast Track & Guided Visit
Explore Gaudi's dreamlike genius with a guided tour of Park Güell & Casa Milà