Tickets for Camp Nou Experience
Put yourself in the shoes of a footballer in the iconic FC Barcelona arena
- Enjoy a self-guided tour through the home stadium of Messi, Neymar, Iniesta and more, and walk around the famous pitch surrounded by nearly 100,000 screaming fans (you'll need to imagine the last part)
- See 23 Liga and five Champions League trophies in a trophy cabinet that looks more like a treasure chest
- Walk around the interactive museum and learn about the team via touch screens, sound installations and other visuals to put you in the heart of the action!
The Camp Nou Experience is a celebration of the hardware, stadium atmosphere, and ins-and-outs of FC Barcelona, (one of) the best football teams on the planet. But it's even more than that: it's a celebration of the very spirit of football. Tour Camp Nou, one of the most storied stadiums in football and you'll understand why Barça's motto is "More than just a club".
Football on TV is fun to watch, but the stadium is where the real magic happens. The Camp Nou Experience might not include 98,000 fans screaming "Barça, Barça, Baaaaarça!", but this tour does give you incredible access to FC Barcelona, and the feeling of what it might be like to work (or play) for the blaugrana.
Like their famous rallying cry informs us, FC Barcelona is more than just a club. They're owned by their supporters, live and work by an elevated code of social responsibility, and are ambassadors of Catalan culture. Oh, and they're pretty good at football. The museum is immersive and impressive. Featuring giant touch screens, sound installations (including match-day sounds), historical stats and a trophy cabinet worthy of King Midas, it's engrossing - even if you're not a big football fan.
Masters of the free-flowing tiki-taka style, Barça has won five Champions League titles and is often hailed as the world's best team. They also formed the core of the Spanish side that won the World Cup in 2010. We could go on about the accolades and trophies, but you're better off touring the Camp Nou Experience itself, and enjoying the photos, goal videos and trophy cabinet of everybody's second favorite football team.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- FCB museum
- Trophy room
- Multimedia area
- New Messi area
- Tour (dressing room, player tunnel, pitch, press room, the stadium)
Good to know
Metro: L3 to Palau Reial or Les Corts; L5 to Collblanc or Badal.
- January - 18 March: Monday - Saturday, 10:00 - 18:30; Sunday, 10:00 - 14:30
- 19 March - 16 October: 09:30 - 19:30
- 17 October - 18 December: Monday - Saturday, 10:00 - 18:30; Sunday, 10:00 - 14:30
- 19 December - 31 December: 09:30 - 19:30
Match days - Champions League
The tour is closed before match day and on match day. The museum, trophy room, Messi area and the panoramic view of the stadium are open until 15:00.
Match days - La Liga & Copa del Rey
There's no tour on these days. The museum, trophy room, Messi area and the panoramic view are open until 3 hours before kick-off.
Anyway - the museum, collection of trophies, stadium - JUST GREAT!
I strongly recommend even if you are not a fan of FCB. You feel that that is a religion in Barcelona.
a football fans delight - even if you support another team
recommend going early as it gets busy