- Take a 3.5-hour Yaowarat street food tour and explore the traditions and flavors of a 200-year-old community
- Follow an expert guide who'll navigate your team of salivating foodies for tastings at the best stalls and restaurants in Bangkok's Chinatown
- Meet the food bazaar's eccentric characters and explore this CNN Travel-recommended excursion
One thing that unites people the world over is the love of good food. Yaowarat, Bangkok's Chinatown, is a place where foodies can come together.
On this evening forage for Thailand's most delicious street food, you'll sample more than 10 local dishes at family-run street stalls and established Thai-Chinese eateries.
Between helpings of Chinese noodles and dim sum, you'll meet lively local characters and learn about the traditions that bring this dynamic dining district to life.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, in front of Bangkok Center Hotel, outside exit No. 4 of Hua Lamphong MRT Station
- The tour starts at 18:00, please arrive 15 minutes in advance
- The guide will be holding a sign with 'Bangkok Food Tours' written on it
- The tour ends at the starting point
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket