- Enjoy a mesmerizing performance of traditional Greek folk dance in a hilltop amphitheater
- 75 singers, dancers, and musicians and over 2,000 costumes will take you on a tour of Greek folk history
- Soak in the spectacular evening ambiance and views as the sun sets over Athens
Experience the captivating charm of traditional Greek culture with a show at the Dora Stratou Theater in Athens. Marvel as a company of 75 professional dancers, singers, and musicians perform a mesmerizing display of authentic folk dance in the enchanting surroundings of a hilltop amphitheater.
It doesn't get more completely Greek than a show at the Dora Stratou Theater. With the sun setting over Athens, this 800-seater garden amphitheater perched on Philopappu Hill plays host to a scintillating display of traditional music and dance.
The spellbinding 90-minute performance is the perfect way to end a day in Athens, with brilliant sunset views over the city and the Acropolis.
Pop into the exhibition and see the world's largest collection of handmade Greek folk dance costumes, with over 2,000 pieces on display. Each costume is an authentic relic of the past, curated by the theater's eponymous founder on her travels around Greece.
- Entrance to the Dora Stratou Show
- Food and drinks
- Go directly to the box office and show your smartphone ticket to get it scanned
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the show starts. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Cela fait plusieurs fois que nous y assistons.Toujours la même perfection.Un tout grand bravo pour les danseurs et musiciens.Ils laissent paraître qu'ils aiment ce qu'ils font.
Très grand souci de respecter la tradition tant dans les costumes que dans les chants et les instruments.Encore merci pour ce formidable spectacle.